Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I just have to say that I am so excited to be doing Thankful Thursday today. As you know from me being real on my blog my week started out with a broken heart and a lot of questions from God.

On Tuesday night we had Bible study and the topic was supposed to be on baptism but God somehow completely turned the topic to orphan/adoption and a church's responsibility to take care of orphans and widows. I walked away so excited I got a migraine that night.

Then yesterday morning someone out of the blue sent me a message saying that her and her husband have been praying for a long time about adopting a child with down syndrome and she wanted to know how to get started. PRAISE GOD!!!

Just when I was questioning God on why he called me to a passion of orphans he answered my cry and I am so thankful this week for that.

I am also thankful for all of you that have stepped up to help me find Duncan a family. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Just so you know there are still many, many beautiful faces on www.reecesrainbow.com that would love to have a mommy and daddy to tuck them in at night. Don't you need a precious little face in your home?

1 comment:

Adeye said...

God is just so amazing, my friend! Please keep us posted as to how things progress for your friend.

Love and hugs