Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Hunt for the Perfect Tree

This is one of my very favorite things to do in the year with my family is to go look for the "perfect" tree. Sometime we find that tree very fast when it is freezing cold but yesterday was beautiful and we could have stayed all day.

Daddy went up and got the tree cart while I got the 3 very excited kiddos out of the car. Then we were off on our search for our tree.
We finally found one that we thought looked like it might be the perfect size and we all like it.
Jaxson got to help cut the tree down and he was very excited.

This is the girls trying to pull the tree cart after the tree was on it.


This is our TREE and it is the PERFECT size.


The kids favorite part about going to find a tree is that they have goats there that you can feed.
I think Amaya would have stayed all day watching the goats if we would have let her.



3 comments:

Lund7 said...

Hi! I found your blog through a comment you left to enter a giveaway on Pam's country/city mouse blog...I am the one who makes the Sox That Rock!

Love your blog and feel like we have alot in common. We also adopted a little boy...our guy is from Guatemala. I also see Reeces Rainbow mentioned on your blog. My older son has Down syndrome.

Anyway, I hope you don't mind that I added myself as a follower on your blog...stop by my blogs any time and my Etsy shop too!

Blessings!

The Mac's House said...

It looks like you guys had a blast doing the hunt for the perfect tree. Love the smiles!

Teri

www.rachaelsgarden.etsy.com said...

What a great blog and so many wonderful memories that you are making for your children. They are indeed a gift! Looking at the pitures reminded me of when I was little and when my children were much younger. Their world is so small and their smiles are priceless!
God Bless n thanks for the memories!