Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 4 Of Our Blog Party

I know this is a party of full of celebration but I have one very sick little girl tonight so I have to be quick.

For day 4 we are giving away something else that you get to choose!!! Isn't it fun when you get to choose?

I'm sorry no pictures tonight you'll just have to go check out this blog. A family is working very hard to bring home a very cute little boy with severe CP. They are doing a jar fundraiser and have TONS of choices to choose from. I decided it was best to let the winner decide. So you need to click here to see what you might be winning.

You can also click here to read the families story.

So here is how to enter for Day 4:
Make sure you leave me your email address with your comment for your entry.

1. Go to the above blog and tell me which thing you would choose for your jar if you won.

2. Tell me what we should celebrate today.

3. Of course you still need to Facebook.

4. Blog about our party.

5. BONUS ENTRY (worth 5 entries) Go to my sidebar and click on Duncan's picture. You will then be at Reece's Rainbow's Angel Tree. Scroll to the bottom of the page with the kiddos and tell me how many kids off the angel tree have found forever families.

OK, I have to go Paige is very sick. Please pray for her.

3 comments:

Mommakitten said...

oooohhhh... The Hot cocoa is the winner jar for me! It has gotten cold already here in Cincinnati, and it would be a good thing to warm me up when I read everyone's blogs ni the morning!

We should celebrate that God has given us one more day to be here on his wonderfully created Earth. That means that we are here to still carry out His plan for Him.

Posted on my facebook www.facebook.com/mommakitten

I blogged about it here: http://mommakitten.blogspot.com/2009/11/i-love-this-blogging-party.html

Over 225 children! WOW! That is amazing! I myself have twins that are special needs, I hope that someday we can add to our family, and Reec'e Rainbow will be the first place we turn to.

Tony and Rett said...

1. I would LOVE the Mexican Hot chocolate, or the peppermint bath salts (even though I am not a bath girl).

2. I Twittered/Facebooked.

3. I think today we should celebrate family ties, near and far. With Thanksgiving upon us, I get so emotional about our family being together again. And Sarah, you know that this year is extra special...our missing link last year has returned! This is a HUGE reason to celebrate! We missed her!

4. I think 22 kiddos have found their families! PRAISE BE TO JESUS!

jeanette said...

What a neat family!1 yes that baby boy needs to come home soon!! praying they sell LOTS of jars.:)

how do I choose a filler?! how about the jambalya mix for us. :)

what to celebrate? ~that we have SO much to be thankful for this holiday season -all because of HIM.

kids who've found a home off the Angel Tree -I counted 22.