Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I know this is a little bit early but it's Thursday somewhere right now. Actually we have the flu in our house so I have no idea what tomorrow may bring and I don't want to miss my Thankful Thursday.

I had in mind what I was going to write but then I just read a friend's blog and she had a hard day and I decided to change what I was thankful for.

On this Thankful Thursday (or late Wednesday night) I am so thankful for EVERY chapter God has given me in my life whether it be the good, bad or the down right ugly. It is only because of every good thing, every bad thing and every down right ugly thing that I am who I am today.

The most difficult things in my life have become the biggest blessings in my life. It's hard to think about when your in the down right ugly but for whatever reason I need to go through those times to bring me to my biggest blessings in my life.

I do have to say though I prefer the good times.

2 comments:

Mom Of Many said...

YOu are soooo right! Thank you for reminding me. It's going to be awesome - even though that looks impossible right now!

Love you sweet friend!

Shonni said...

I read about you from Linny's blog (TT) and look forward to getting to know your family better...they are beautiful!