Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kindergarten Round-up

It is official now, our first miracle baby is signed up for school. OK, so she's not really a baby but she's my baby.
The registration was very quick and I just had to fill out 2 papers while the speech therapist ask Amaya some questions. Then we got to go peek in the classrooms and she got very excited.

I knew Amaya was tall but she is at least a head taller than all the other kids that were there signing up. She looked like she should be signing up for second grade.

Anyway she is excited and I didn't have a break down so all is good for now. I'm sure I will lose it though on the first day of school.

4 comments:

jeanette said...

yay for Amaya! that is big doin's!
I can't believe you didn't cry, even a little....but I'm sure that will come on the first day of school. :) at least it would for me! :)

Adeye said...

That is so exciting! So glad she felt well enough to go.

Tony and Rett said...

FUN!!!!! She is such a big girl...And if I can't believe how time has flown, I'm sure you definitely can't!

Not looking forward to that, myself!

Congratulations, Amaya!

Goins Gang said...

Look at her looking soooo grown-up!
Wow!
That was an answer to prayer that she got to go! (glad the kiddos are feeling better)Thanks you God!