Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Child of the Week

OK.....I would like to introduce you to the child I simply cannot take my eyes off of. I mean look into those eyes and you will see why. This little pumpkin needs someone to say "YES" I want to tuck him in at night, "YES" I want to sit and cuddle with him, "YES" I will be his mommy.

This is Sawyer!
Boy, Born June 2007

We do not have any formal medical info about this boy, other than he has some mild craniofacial disorder. He has the wispiest blonde hair and beautiful eyes. Full medical info available upon dossier submission.
2 trips
One parent for first trip, about one week
Both parents travel for 2nd trip, only 4 days
One parent stays behind for 1-3 weeks, depending on whether the 10 day wait is waived
No family size restrictions
No parental age restrictions
Total program and travel fees under $30k
Fee includes a $500 orphanage donation
Married couples and single mothers may apply
CANADIANS WELCOME!

You can find out more about Sawyer here. Please pray for him, donate to his grant fund if you can, and please help spread the word about this beautiful little child of God's.

No comments: