Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Breaking Free

Through one of the fundraisers I did, I met an incredible woman named Jill who has a HUGE heart for the orphan. Little did I know the day Jill left a comment on my blog that Jill and I would start working together.

Jill has a gift for graphic design and we have been working together to make pendants that are biblical, adoption related, orphan advocacy, cancer awareness and more. Jill even now works directly with my customers if they want custom designs or a picture of their kids or something else on a pendant.


I just found out that Jill is also an author of a book called Breaking Free. Jill is a mom of 9 kiddos and if she can cook healthy and be able to afford a healthy lifestyle than surely most families can.

I will be reading Jill's book and I wanted to share it with you. You can click the button below to visit her health blog.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so precious Sarah!

I'm so humbled and honored to know you!

I love the new pendant and the other you posted on your Etsy store - they look GREAT! You are very talented!

I love working with you!

Hugs,
Jill