Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:



Lemons, I love lemon anything!



I am thankful that Chris and I both love the simple life. Don't get me wrong there are times we get jealous (I know it's one of our many downfalls) of people that have nicer things than we do. I am very thankful though that it doesn't take much for us to feel satisfied and not need the best clothes, text on our phones (I know Rett you really want us to get this), a fancy house or be able to travel the world. OK, if I could travel the world we would probably be bringing home a child from everywhere. We really do love living simple.



I am thankful that even though we are not rich that God gives us enough to provide our needs and at the same time be able to give to help others. Nothing makes my day more than being able to give.

Speaking of giving go check out the Love Without Boundaries blog. They are challenging everyone to have a random acts of kindness day on July 1st in honor of the orphans around the world. Go check out the blog and I hope you'll take the challenge. Even if you don't do it how they recommend I encourage you to do something nice for a stranger that day. We did it as a church in January and it was soooo much fun.

No comments: