Wednesday, June 3, 2009

GO!

Chris and I read this on another blog and it just really stood out to us:


Go!" That was a direct order to Ananias. If God tells you to move, don't stand around asking what you're supposed to do. Don't waste time looking for the right moment to act. Don't wait for other people to open the door for you. Don't let a lack of motivation slow you down. Just go! You have the authority to act. You're an instrument of God, a personal emissary of the ruler of all things. If you're being faithful to his will, no one can safely oppose you or stand in your way. In fact, the only person who can stop you is. . . you.

Has God told you GO? What are you waiting for?

3 comments:

Holly said...

Oh how I'm waiting for God to SAY Go!!
I feel like He's set, On your mark, Get set......WAIT.
He is faithful.

Tony said...

I clearly just don't listen well. I never know if he'ssaying "go" or if it just sounds like a good idea in my head.

Adeye said...

Oh my goodness, I love that! Just the reminder I needed today. I feel it--the stirring in my heart, but I'm so afraid to step out of the boat.

I'll keep you posted :)

Thank you for sharing, friend.