Monday, October 4, 2010

Like Father Like Son

OH MY.......I cannot even begin to tell you how much Jaxson and Chris are alike. Sometimes I even joke with him asking him if he didn't sneak off to China about 9 months before Jaxson was born because they have the exact same hair color and they like the exact same things not to mention they both are better at cleaning than I am.

Anyway Jaxson has been working with Chris in the shop which is one of the biggest blessings of owning your own business. Actually Chris bought Jaxson his own broken motor so he would have something to take apart and learn how to fix with his daddy.

On Saturday we were in a hurry to get out the door and I asked Jaxson to run outside and put their Jeep away. He honestly had it put away and out the front door in about 2 minutes. We went to an auction and when we came home this is what I found.

Jaxson didn't only park the Jeep in the garage but he jacked it up and made sure it was safe by placing the board under the front tires.

This picture is what I bought at the auction!!!


With 3 little ones in the house we have shoes everywhere, jackets everywhere, SOCKS, SOCKS and SOCKS, backpacks (Jaxson has 2 schools so he has 2 backpacks) and TONS of craft stuff. I have been looking and looking for school lockers to buy to give them each their own locker to store stuff in. I was so excited when I saw these gym lockers at this auction because they can each have a locker for different things like shoes, jackets, SOCKS and well you get the idea. There is also enough room for me to store things which in an old house is a true blessing.

3 comments:

Tony and Rett said...

Very cool!

And Jax and Abby together could be deadly! She took the radio out of her Powerwheels...and disassembled the windshield, all with Baba's tools! But the sweetie put it all back together!

God knew what He was doing w/ Jax and Chris, didn't he?

Christina Johnson said...

LOVE this! :)

Goins Gang said...

I'm lovin' the Jeep picture!
That's one for the scrapbook!
What a great find with the lockers!
What a great way to get organized!
God is too cool--for us to be able to delight in the little things of life!