Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bunk Beds & More

We have been in the process of starting to organize our house a little. The kids mostly play upstairs now so we decided to move all their toys upstairs and move our office downstairs(I'm very excited about this).

We are working on giving each of them their own bedroom but Jaxson won't sleep alone so we put the bunk beds together. For the first time since he has come home I found something he couldn't do with just having one arm. I honestly didn't even think about it. He tried to climb the bunk bed and he couldn't get up. I thought surely he could figure it out but he couldn't.

I had to think quick and I decided to put a belt on the bed and then it only took him about 2 seconds to get up.
Jaxson loves it and now he can get down by him himself too.
This is our crazy Amaya. Amaya got to dress up for school everyday this last week and this was crazy day.


OK, I can't leave our fur babies out of the pictures. This is a dog toy they got in the mail (I will be giving one away soon on my giveaway blog) and they were very excited.

Have you checked out all the amazing giveaways I have going on? The links are at the top of this page and all of you Holly fans need to get signed up for the beaded silverware giveaway.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Sally-Girl! said...

Cute kids and even cute dogs...thanks for not leaving them out of the picture. I am not thinking our new puppy is very cute right now as she keeps peeing in the house even after being let out to go potty and going outside. FRUSTRATING!!!!

Nice quick fix for bunkbed!

Tony and Rett said...

Love it all! So creative with the belt!