Saturday, January 2, 2010

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!

Oh my goodness, would you look at this! During the month of November I asked you all to help me fight for these babies on Reece's Rainbow and look how God provided for these children during the Angel Tree. During a time when financially things are not good for many God is proving that He loves these children anyway.

If you prayed, donated, committed to a child during this time I just want to say THANK YOU!!! You have made a huge difference in the lives of many precious kiddos.

PS If you haven't checked out my other blog go to the sidebar and click on the link because I posted a really cool giveaway.

2 comments:

Adeye said...

Sooooo amazing, friend! I LOVE how many kids found their families. God is so good.

jeanette said...

how super cool is that??!!!