Friday, January 15, 2010

You Gotta Check This Out!

A few years ago God gave my friend Rett and I a vision at the same time to start an orphan ministry in our church. We prayed, researched, prayed, got started slowly, ended up both of us bringing home children and then well Satan stepped in. That's right he let us believe our voice wouldn't be heard.

Guess what? We are not listening and we are ready to make our voice heard and speak up for the orphans of the world!

You have to go check out Rett's post and also check out our new ministry blog by clicking here. We have found out that several people in our church are thinking about adopting so we wanted to make a place they could come to for help.

2 comments:

Tony and Rett said...

Love sharing this ministry with you!

Let's bring 'em home!

Juliana said...

AWESOME!! I am sooo touched. My SIL adopted FIVE children and I love them with all my heart!

I look forward to reading your blog! I am actually doing my 2nd giveaway! Come on by and check it out...I am givingaway an InStyler! I think it is a pretty big deal--well that was until I found out that blogger who was giving away the new matress! Still-I think it is a big deal for me! Anyhow, it is nice to "meet" you.

http://blondeinablog.blogspot.com/2010/01/huge-giveaway.html