Monday, July 6, 2009

I Have Gone Bow Crazy!

OK, I have totally gone bow crazy! Since I found out about the incredible sale at Sara Beth Bows and getting the OK from my incredible husband due to it being a good cause, I have gone bow crazy.

I won't even tell you how many bows I have ordered (I really don't even know) but let's just say several. The lady sent me my invoice last night and to my surprise a wonderful friend had found out about my new bow addiction and had bought a gift certificate for me. I was so very excited and well that meant I needed more bows.

This morning I got thinking that they would make wonderful Christmas presents so I added even more bows to my order.

So if you want to get in on this incredible sale you better do it now before I end up buying more. Just click here if you want to get in on the sale before I buy her out.

PS My friend Rett is having surgery in a couple hours, could you please pray for her?

5 comments:

Holly said...

Praying for Rett right now and wishing I had a little one to buy bows for. (sigh)

Christina Johnson said...

All of this talk about cute bows has got me wanting to buy some...I wonder if Caleb & Matthew would mind? {grin} I am excited for you..and your girls!
We are praying for Rett, too.

Holly said...

Sarah,
Will you email me your newest email address...I didn't save it and still have the aol one.
I want to get your phone number and want to talk sometime about this orphan ministry opportunity!
hollymac828@yahoo.com

jeanette said...

oh my! I'm crackin' up!

it's a healthy addiction -and it's for a good cause..that's what I keep telling myself. :)

Adeye said...

Ha ha--you are toooo funny :)

Praying for Rett, friend.