Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm Back!

Last weekend I posted about how crazy our weekend was going to be. It was one of the busiest weekends of our year actually. Well on top of our craziness we went to an auction and won a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE lot of stuff. Did I say HUGE?

I am talking so much stuff I think it took about 7 trips to bring everything home. We bought the stuff to sell to bring in a little extra cash.

Well, the Just Between Friends sale is this weekend that I had talked about in a post about a month ago. In the stuff we bought were TONS of kids clothes (name brand clothes), toys and toddler items. We have been working non-stop from 6:30 in the morning until we collapse at about 10 at night working on this stuff. We have been sorting, washing, ironing, hanging and tagging to take things to the sale.

I actually worked at the sale last night to help set up and I was blown away. It is like the biggest indoor yard sale you have ever been to. After seeing the things there I'm thinking there is never a reason to buy new kids clothes again.

So today I am just going to take things easy and get our own laundry done. I can't wait to catch up on all the blogs I follow too.

2 comments:

Adeye said...

Oh wow---you have been busy! How wonderful that you won sooooo much stuff! Doesn't God just LOVE to bless his children???

Christina Johnson said...

You are such a worker bee! What a creative way to make some extra cash. You can use it to buy more coffee to drink and trees to plant while you wait for God to bring your other children home. (grin)