Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thankful Thursday

This has been one emotional week let me tell you. The reason it has been emotional is because I read a book that was so powerful I honestly didn't even know what to do with the emotions I was dealing with reading the book. It wasn't just me because I let a friend borrow the book and she is dealing with the same emotions.

The book I was reading is called Scared by Tom Davis. This is a fictional book based on the reality of living in Africa.

All I will say is I have so very much to be thankful for. I have so much to be thankful for that I could never even think of everything. God has blessed us so much and I could never thank God enough for all He has given us.

Please read this book!!!

2 comments:

Tony and Rett said...

I'm the friend...and it was very emotional. We are a blessed nation. We are a spoiled nation.

Adanna...she moved me.

Adeye said...

Thanks for the recommendation, friend. Can't wait to read it.