Friday, March 16, 2012

20 Years Ago...

I worked at a place that changed my life forever. I worked at a place that God showed me a love you could never explain. Twenty years ago God taught me that he gives EVERY SINGLE PERSON in life a purpose!!! When I had to leave I left part of my heart, I was young and needed to move back home).



I remember sitting at one of the funerals crying and begging God to someday let me be a parent to a child that other people had a hard time seeing their true purpose. I prayed for him to please let one of these true treasures that not many people really know about be my son or daughter. Not that I ever want to sit at a funeral of a child again let alone my child but I wanted a chance to have one of God's special treasures that I never had to walk away from again. It was then that God gave me a peace knowing that someday, someday I would be holding one of these treasures again that couldn't walk or talk.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

God is good! I'm so thankful that you followed God's path for you! I'm so glad that path led our families to meet, even for a brief moment at an airport half way around the world. We flew the same route home with our sons! Now look, 4 yrs. later you are getting another son! How awesome!!!Congratulations!

Alisha said...

Wow- this is truly moving.