Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sooooo........

I have pretty much been trapped in the house for the last week and a half. I was so hoping some friends would leave me comments yesterday because I was just feeling a little lonely. I decided to play around and google some things and I found out that usually less than 1% of readers on blogs leave comments. That means that yesterday I had 4 comments (THANK YOU TAMMY, CHRISTINA, GOINS GANG AND ADEYE!!!) but maybe 400 of you dropped by to see what was happening around here.

Did you know that I LOVE COMMENTS? I really do, I even put up a new little thing at the top of my blog reminding all my friends that I love comments :)

Anyway I am pretty much going to be stuck home the entire weekend other than a must trip to the grocery store so feel free to leave as many comments as you would like (as long as they are nice). If you have a blog I can get to I will visit you back and comment on your blog.

Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

Julia said...

I read your blog EVERY DAY and am so sorry I am lax about commenting!! I like comments too! Without comments you sometimes feel like you are talking to air.... LOL!

Megan said...

I'm here! And commenting! Hope today is a better day :-)

Tony and Rett said...

I normally always comment! I'm sorry I didn't yesterday!

(We email back and forth throughout the day...does that count?)

I hope everyone is feeling better soon! You need to get out as a family and do something fun to celebrate being well!

Hugs from our family to yours!

Holly said...

You are so sweet. I often don't comment anymore b/c I am trying to rush through my blog faves in a timely manner, sorry!!
Tony is gone for 3 weeks as of today so I am laying low today!
How is the Treasure Box business going?

Mark and Melanie said...

Hi, Sarah - Sorry I am not very good about commenting on your blog... but I AM always reading it! I will be praying that your weekend will bring unexpected blessings and precious moments.
BTW - I am glad your puppies all have new homes. Mark says to keep us in mind for your next litter! He thinks we will be ready then. I'm hoping that we have added another little one to the house by then - lol!
Take care, dear friend!

Shelly said...

Hi Sarah :)

I love that you leave comments for me too! :) We received the AMAZING gift in the mail and I wrote a post all about it! Hope it brightens your day! My 2 "twins" were home sick too with high fevers...must be going around just hope it doesn't come my way. ahahaha! lol!

andrea said...

Hi Sarah :)

I've been following your blog ever since Amaya's shoebox project... I'm really bad at commenting on the blogs of people I don't really know (despite the fact that I too love comments) but you're right, there's probably a ton more people reading your blog than you think!

Hope your kiddos are feeling better soon!

Goins Gang said...

Well, the bug has hit our house, too!
Ethan has a fever. Mark & I already had the flu (w/o the high fever). That just leaves the 2 youngest. . .still praying you all are on the mend. . .LOL!
P.S. Is your love language "words of encouragement?"

Amy Murphy said...

So, did you look at the blog stats to see if your 400 hits was an accurate assumption?

Christina Johnson said...

I read every day - I promise! It is comforting to know that someone, somewhere is reading. :) Hope you are all feeling better soon.