Sunday, January 23, 2011

Poll - Yes I'm Bored

First of all thank you to all those that left me comments. I so thought I was a cave type person but maybe not because I am about to go crazy not going anywhere.

I was looking at reecesrainbow.org today and some of the kiddos have BIG grants so if you haven't checked them out in awhile go take a look around.

As I was looking I wondered just how many people have actually considered adopting but haven't. Since I'm bored and curious I decided to put a poll up just to see. You don't have to leave your name or anything just answer the question and lets see what it shows.

By the way the twins are much better today! Now if Chris and I could get over this sinus stuff things would look better around here.

You know I think I'm a little lonely now that all the puppies are gone now too :( It's stinks that we have to wait about a year for more puppies.

1 comment:

Holly said...

the poll will only let me vote in one category. There is no category that says "I have adopted, I am considering adopting and I would do it in a new york minute if we could figure out the finances!" :)