We are one week into our chore charts and let me just tell you that they are a blessing from God. When I first saw these they were $48 dollars a piece and I wouldn't spend that on them. Then out of the blue God sent us some money we had no idea was coming and we ordered these.
It took me several weeks to get them up because of needing to paint a room and things but let me just say that after doing these now I would have paid waaaayyyyy more for these.
Fisher Kids that created this is so full of wisdom about this kind of thing that it's worth the money just to read the booklet that comes with it. God has truly given Fisher Kids the gift of teaching parents how to teach your children to be responsible.
So this is what happens in our house now:
1. My kids get excited EVERY morning to find out what their chores are for the day.
2. The chores actually get done because they are excited and they don't get the same chore twice in one week.
3. This momma is a lot less stressed!
4. We are now working as a team.
5. Sunday's (payday) is a precious time for us as a family to go over everything they did that week. To talk about responsibility and how you get rewards for being responsible. We talk about giving and how there are many, many ways to give to God. We talk about saving. We do this as a family all together.
This system is amazing and is worth every single penny you spend on it!
Click here to check it out.