Monday, April 19, 2010

Trying Out My New Camera

We have been so busy the last week I hadn't even had time to try out my new camera. Yesterday was my nephews 5th birthday party so I got a chance to play with it. Did you know that a camera should take a picture as soon as you touch the button? My old camera took about 30 seconds before it took the picture.

This is my nephew who turned 5.

This is Jaxson's cousin that he is totally crazy about.

This is my little niece that looks like an angel with her almost white hair. By the way she LOVES the camera and kept asking me to take a picture of just her.


Amaya was having a blast with this beach ball.


Do you think Paige likes cake?


Now you all need to tell me where I go to do all that fancy stuff with my pictures now that I have a good camera.
By the way I talked my hubby into buying me a convertible last night!!! OK, so most of you would think it was a piece of junk but to me I see a beautiful little, 2 seat convertible in my future (wayyyyyyyy future) but hey it was only $150. Yes, we are the proud owners of a little, teeny, tiny, 2 seater, 1972 MG Midget (Google it and you can see what it's supposed to look like). I think my little car needs to be yellow someday!
OK, gotta go. Have a good day and don't forget to give God some time today!


3 comments:

Tony and Rett said...

Awesome about the camera and the car!

The pictures look great!

The car? Um, some work. hahehehe

hallee@halleethehomemaker.com said...

Your pictures are beautiful!

I left and award for you on my blog:
http://www.halleethehomemaker.com/2010/04/blog-award-one-lovely-blog-award/

Shelly said...

Picasa!
http://picasa.google.com/

It is free to download to your computer. Let's you import your photos from your camera to your hard-drive, then you can organize them in folders, and have fun creating!

There is also www.photobucket.com that has fun features.

And Picnik is also fun!
http://www.picnik.com/

What kind of camera did you end up purchasing? I'm thinking my camera only has a few more months left, just because I take so, so many photos. I'm wearing it out. lol!