Friday, April 23, 2010

Crazy Love

Has anyone read this book? I have been hearing about this book everywhere. Actually I'm pretty sure God has been asking me to read this book for a long time but fear has held me back from reading it.

One thing I vowed to God for my 90 day journey is to try to give fear to him and let him carry it rather than me carry it. The other day I got brave and ordered this book and it is now sitting in front of me but I'm honestly having a hard time opening it because I'm afraid of what God might ask of me by reading this book.

I'm going to do it though, the kids are asleep so I'm going to start reading. If you have read this will you tell me some of the things God called you to do after reading the book.

If you haven't read it you can watch this video below to explain a little about the book.


4 comments:

Judy Coe said...

I took a class on this book last summer. I think it helped me want to do for others who aren't as fortunate as myself and to love them to a greater depth.

Shelly said...

It is POWERFUL and very, very convicting. He doesn't hold anything back, and it just gave me a renewed perspective on how insignificant my "fears" are in comparison with HOW BIG GOD's plans are! Just the idea of bringing before Him all that is ours and actually allowing Him to use it, no questions asked. Huge!

You'll be changed for sure!

Adeye said...

YES---you MUST read it friend. It totally changed my life. It is an INCREDIBLE book. Every Christian should read it.

rarejule said...

I would love to hear your feedback. I have yet to order it, but from the comments here it seems I definitely add it to my shelf soon!