Wednesday, April 14, 2010

3 Boys In Need of A Christian Family

A friend of mine emailed me this morning and asked me to spread the word about 3 boys (brothers) that need a family. They are looking for a Christina family for these boys ages 11, 10 & 8.

The boys have lost their mother and their father in not involved in their lives. They are currently living with their grandmother but she is ill and needs to find them a home. There are no other family members to take the boys in so they really need to find a family.

The boys love sports and going to church.

I you or someone you know might be interested in finding out more about these boys please email me at arewethereyetla5[at]verizon[dot]net.
These boys are in Indiana.

3 comments:

Adeye said...

Yes, my friend, ALLLLLLLL that spare time I'm gonna have once I get home :) I'm wondering how I'm even going to find time to go potty alone.

:)

Trusting these precious boys find their parents. Breaks my heart in two.

Love and BIGGEST hugs from the Ukraine.

Joshlin said...

I will pray for them!

Pajama Mama said...

The link for the agency is not working. Is there another way to get in touch?

Thanks!