Sunday, May 24, 2009

Goodsearch

Something I just learned about was http://www.goodsearch.com/ . Are any of you using this? Did you know if you use this site to search for things on the web that they will donate a penny for each search to the charity of your choice? A penny can really add up when people are searching the web.


You just go to the link and then it asks you what charity you want the money to go to. You can put whatever charity you want but I would love to suggest that you put Reece's Rainbow in for your charity. Every time you search for something you could be helping a child with down syndrome or with special needs to find a forever family.

By just searching the internet you can help little angels like this find their forever familes and bring smiles to their faces.
By the way I wish I could bring this beautiful little angel home. Oh my heart aches for these children. I'm putting this little beauty up on my side bar this week. Would you please take time to stop and pray for her that God would find a family for her and the other 143 + million children who need homes.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Yes, Goodsearch rocks!
I love your heart Sarah.
I hope we get to meet one of these days.

Adeye said...

I had never heard of goodsearch. Wow.
Yes, that little angel is just adorable. Is she in the Ukraine?

Tony and Rett said...

Never heard about goodsearch...thanks for the tip!!

And she IS gorgeous...can't wait to see your home full to the rim with kiddos!!!