Thursday, January 15, 2009

More Prayers Needed

This was just posted on one of Linny's close friends blog. Please keep praying for this precious family. You can click here to read more.

PLEASE PRAY...I just received a phone call that the Saunders are heading to the hospital as they think that their son Graham is having an appendicitis attack. Please, pray.

I must say that I am really overwhelmed by the amount of support we are getting from all over the country. I appreciate all your emails & I hope I have given adequate information.The Saunders are devastated but taking it moment by moment. They are having to do an extensive inventory of the contents in their home (or what's left). This will be painstaking as you can imagine. Please pray for them as they endure this process.

No comments: