Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Will You Help Me?

See this beautiful face?

We would love nothing more than to bring this beautiful little one home. The problem is that we don't have the insurance to bring him home right now. Sooooo if we can't bring him home I would love to help him find a family. I can't believe someone hasn't grabbed this cutie up yet.

I had a fundraiser scheduled in my shop today that the person decided not to do. My shop is set and ready to go for a fundraiser so I was trying to think of a family that might need one and then I thought "why not have one to help with Jayson's grant fund".

Will you help Jayson find a family by shopping in my Etsy shop to help build his grant fund up? Will you please blog, Facebook, twitter telling people for every pendant sold in my shop from now until Christmas will help this beautiful child find a family.

Not only will it help raise his grant fund but the more we get his picture out the better chance he has of finding a family.

Please help me fight for this child! I want him to spend next Christmas being loved on, hugged and kissed more than he can stand, learning about baby Jesus, opening gifts. Please help me spread the word!

You can learn more about Jayson by clicking here and you can shop to help raise his grant fund here.

Pendants make great teacher gifts, stocking stuffers, teen/tween gifts, little girl gifts, hairdresser and so much more.

I ship fast so if you order by next Monday it should be no problem getting to you by Christmas unless it is being mailed internationally.

Thank you!



3 comments:

No Greater Gift Mom said...

Sarah,
PLEASE email me- nogreatergiftmom@yahoo.com. I, too, am in LOVE with this sweet boy and want to talk to you a bit about him (and insurance:). Praying for Jayson today!
In Him,
E

Jenn said...

Praying, Praying, Praying!!! We fell in love with Jayson, he is the reason we started looking into adoption and he reason we are trying so hard to get our money. We will be praying for a family to come quickly for him, even if it's not us because that will mean he is no longer sitting there without a mommy and daddy. Thank you for helping with his grant fund!!!

Adeye said...

Oh he is just sooooooo beautiful. What an angel baby. Surely someone will GO, friend? Surely.