Saturday, May 29, 2010

Paige's 5th Birthday Party

We had so much fun at Paigie's party last night. The cousins just love being together and it gets really loud but they have TONS of fun.

Well, I got her cake made but next time I do this I am allowing myself about 4 hours to do it instead of 1. It turned out OK but I can't wait to do it sometime when I really can spend more time on it. I just love Wilton stuff and I love when Hobby Lobby has things at 40% off!

Usually we give all the cousins grab bags at birthday parties but when I was shopping for stuff I found VBS things and so I git them visors to decorate and they has a blast.

Aren't they cute?


OK, if you are a very proper person don't read and more. We wanted to get a good pic of the kids together and I was having a hard time. Finally I looked at them and said " say......Uncle Nathan just farted" and it worked well as you can tell. I think that's what we need to do for Christmas family pictures now.

I can't believe my baby girl is 5 now.

No comments: