Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Frog

Last winter we bought this little water frog for our aquarium. One morning I looked in the tank and no frog to be found. We looked everywhere for it, under the furniture, in the basement, anywhere we could think of. We even looked for signs of it getting out like marks of it in the dust (yes I have dust) behind where the aquarium sits. Chris said since it was so cold out that even if it got out it couldn't have lived long. We also thought that a fish ate it (we had a fish killing everything in the tank at the time).

This morning I was checking my email and Amaya comes in with a bucket. Amaya is so excited and said "mom, look I found something that looks like a frog with no skin". I jumped out of my chair and couldn't believe my eyes. I told Amaya to take it outside and get rid of it. Amaya wasn't to sure about that after she saw me jump out of the chair. I told her she was the one that loved bugs and creepy crawley stuff and she could take it out. Amaya got excited then and took it out to get rid of it for me.

I'm sure glad God gave me kids that like the things that I just can't handle.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

ewwwwww! gross! :) Amaya is soo funny! I bet you were crawling out of your skin seeing that! What else is in your house???? hee hee!