Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New Background

Since Valentine's Day is over I decided to give the blog a spring feeling hoping that it would make me think spring is just a little closer. If you can tell I love winter until about January and then I'm ready for spring.

Jaxson had his check-up today and I am very excited to say he is actually on the growth charts now and not below the chart. Jaxson was very small when we brought him home being 2 1/2 and only weighing about 21 pounds. He has been getting very heavy to carry around and now we know why, this boy is finally growing! The Dr. also said he is healthy as can be and he is just amazed at what Jaxson can do and how far he has come in his English in just less than 9 months.

PS If anyone wants a free background for your blog you can find all kinds of them at thecutestblogontheblock.com. They are free and you can change them as often as you want.

3 comments:

Adeye said...

So wonderful that your little one is growing! That is great news.
Love the new look. Unfortunately we still have a LONG wait for spring---we live at a high altitude, spring only considers coming up here at the end of May! Yuk. I think I need to move to the South :)

Tony and Rett said...

Love the background! It gets me in the mind set!

And SO glad Jax is growing!

Rhonda said...

Glad to hear he's growing. It's amazing what a little nutrition can do! Zech has gained 5 lbs and has grown almost 6 inches since he's been home!