Thursday, February 3, 2011

News No Parent Wants To Hear

OK, I try not to put fundraisers that are going on in my shop on this blog but after reading this families blog post from the other day I just had to.


This family just got some horrible news about their daughter and they need to get to her ASAP. They still have $20,000 to raise and they need to do it fast. You can read their post by clicking here.


For the next 3 days any pendant sold in my shop $5 will be donated to their adoption fund to rescue their daughter. I have put ALL snowman and snowflake pendants on sale so there are some great deals. Click here to shop!


PLEASE HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS FAMILIES FUNDRAISER. They have a goal of selling 200 pendants over the next 3 days. You are truly helping in rescuing a child from a life or death situation.


THANK YOU!

No comments: