Friday, April 20, 2012

Our Crazy Life

Wow! I had no idea what I was getting into when we signed up to be foster parents. How can life be so full of blessings and trials all at the same time? You go to classes and you learn a lot but you know nothing until you are living right in the middle of it.



First of all I had no idea how much fun have 7 kids would be! I also didn't realize how having so many kids meant that at all times at least 2 or 3 kiddos are smiling and making you laugh no matter what else is happening in the house.

I didn't realize that God would give me the same momma heart for kids that were here just for a season as he does for the kiddos that we consider "ours". I didn't realize that there is a real momma bear in me ready and willing to fight at a moments notice for what I feel is right for each child.

I didn't realize that even as hard as it is at times that being foster parents was a missing piece to our life for so long before we finally got brave enough to say yes.

If you hop over to Linny's blog you can read a story about one of our little treasures.


I have to share this picture just because it is sooo stinkin cute of the little boy God blessed us with from the other side of the world.


Last but not least a picture of my favorite man in the whole world!!!


No comments: