Monday, November 21, 2011

Me & My Guy Dance

OK, I am going to try to get back to blogging more. We have exciting things happening around here and I want to keep you updated the best I can. I will try to do some catching up in the next couple of days.

The other night my favorite girls and the most wonderful husband in the entire world went to a Father and Daughter dance together. They all looked sooooo good (I told hubby he needs to start dressing up like that for me)! This is something the girls look forward to all year and they have so much fun.



We are now only 2 days away from being in the system for foster care!!! I just can't believe the time has actually come. We fought God over this for sooooooo many years then we finally say "yes" and it seems to be happening in an instant. This morning as the kids were climbing all over me we talked about how very soon they will have to share me with more kids. Paige said it will be 2 more kids, Amaya said it will be so many we will need 2 cars or a bus and Jaxson said it is going to be 1 million boys. I explained to Jaxson that we can't hardly keep enough food around for him so how in the world could we feed 1 million boys :)

It is so exciting just wondering who God will place here. We are trying to be prepared for anyone age 0-4. We bought a diaper bag, bottles, sippy cups, high chair and a baby swing we found for a very good price at a used store.

Soooo...what's been happening in your world lately?

No comments: